Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Green and White Army

Alright, so I'm not the biggest Portland Timber's fan in the city. No, I give that award to my husband. He is a die hard. The guy who gets to each game two hours early, Timber's Armian, season ticket holder, 107ist, etc. etc. etc. Don't get me wrong, I can throw down with the boys, but I prefer to show my pretty face at select games. Since yesterday was the last home game of the season, I took to the pitch.

"There's no pity in the rose city!"

The house was packed, and the army was roaring. Unfortunately, it was not enough to capture the victory, but Houston fought harder and quite frankly deserved the win. This did not stop the cheers and jeers from the general admission seats.


Green and yellow for the Timber's, purple for PTFC (my husband's soccer team) 

Miss Nora and Nabil.

The team thanking the Timber's Army (TA).


See you next year (unless by some small chance we make the playoffs)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...