Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Beautiful Aparna

About a week ago, I had the opportunity to photograph the beautiful Aparna Brielle. She is an upcoming actress/model in the Portland area, and get this, she currently goes to my alma mater. That's right, Aparna  is a little freshy at Linfield College. I had a great time tromping around the water front with her, and we got some great shots too boot:




I told you all! Isn't this girl gorgeous?!










...and then came the rain. Or rather, the downpour. I made pour Aparna get wet so that I could get one more shot. But I think it was worth it, don't you:

Thanks Aparna! I had such a great time with you. I have no doubt in my mind that  you will go far in your actress/model career (after college :) )!

...until next time.




1 comment:

  1. She is the most beautiful woman in the world

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...