Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Ali and Andy Engagement!!

A few weeks ago I was able to take Ali and Andy's engagement photos. I went to college with Ali, and we were roommates my senior year. It was so much fun to meet her sweet (and handsome) fiance. They are such a great couple, and I mean you can't really get a more gorgeous future bride than miss Ali. Am I right?!
Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Not only are they one of the cutest couples I have ever seen, but they can also tickle those... guitar strings and make it sound so sweet
Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Thanks again Ali and Andy! I'm so excited for you both. You make such a great couple!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. These are just amazing engagement photos! The couple looks so charming in these pictures. I also got engaged outdoors. Now we are going to have destination wedding at prettiest Seattle Wedding venues. We are extremely thrilled as we both have waited so long for our big day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...