Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Black Friday Snowshoe 2012

As some of you may know, Nabil and I started a tradition a few years ago to go snowshoeing the day after Thanksgiving. It's a good opportunity to work off some of that massive turkey dinner (which was delicious, by the way) and avoid the Black Friday lines while hanging out with the fam. Last year, the weather was perfect, and we got some great photos.

This year, there were a few more clouds, but we were still able to avoid the rain. We had a big crew this year. Family and friends galore. This is me with one of my BFFs Brooke.

My sister and "pops" were also visiting for the holiday. Can you tell that we like to annoy him when given the opportunity. All in good fun.

Nabil's mom and Ken were also visiting (I told you, lots and lots of family). This was the first time that we met Ken. The morning after he got in town, we forced him out into the cold and up the mountain, but I think that he had fun in the end. We make a great first impression, huh?


And of course, the official Zerizef family snowshoe photo.

I'll stop blabbing now and just let you gander.

 








And that's all she wrote folks. These holiday weeks have been so busy, but we are having a great time with family and friends out here in Portland. Not to mention, I have been slowly booking up all my free time with some great photoshoots, so keep checking back. Much more to come.

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Fun times! I'm so flattered I made the top pic ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Snowshoeing is definitely a fun way to burn
    calories.

    Looks like you had a good time. It's absolutely gorgeous up there!

    Wildfire Fitness

    -Tami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tami,
      Yes, we had a great time. It is a great family activity because it is something everyone (all ages) could participate in.
      Thanks,
      Courtney
      PS. Love your blog! I need to get some motivation to start getting off the couch. I love a lot of you work outs :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...