Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Ahna and Jeff's Engagement Photos

Guess what?! Two of my very good friends are going to be getting hitched this fall! Guess what else?! They asked me to photograph their wedding!!! I can't even tell you how excited I am to be able to be a part of their big day.

A few weeks ago we had a great engagement shoot at a few locations around town. I love hanging out with these two in the first place, but put a camera in my hand at the same time, and I'm in heaven. The best part about the whole shoot was that I didn't really have to tell them what to do. They are so lovey-dovey and excited for the upcoming nuptuals (...and nervous about the big glass eye staring at them watching their every move) that they just got into place and started giggling. You know me, I'm a sucker for giggley, lovey pictures.

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography


Portland wedding photographer

Portland wedding photographer

We then left the forest and headed to a small neighborhood park in Beaverton. It's funny because Ahna and Jeff put an off and house and it was accepted the week after this shoot. Their new house is only a few blocks from this park! I didn't even plan that. It's like it was meant to be. Now they will get to stroll through their beautiful neighborhood park on summer nights and reminisce about their super fun engagement shoot. 
Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

I realize that these two look very romantic, but one of my very favorite things about them is their sense of humor. This is Jeff's seductive face. ...and this is Ahna not able to control her laughter.
Courtney Z Photography

And then Jeff threw her overboard.
Courtney Z Photography

Luckily she dried out fast. ;)
Courtney Z Photography

When we thought that we had wrapped up the shoot, we found a beautiful clover field. We couldn't help ourselves. There were bees all up in there, but these kids weren't afraid, and it was worth it in the end. ...and there were no casualties.
Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

A little side note, I've started to add make-up and hair to all of my engagement photoshoots. Make-up and hair (for Ahna) for this shoot was done by Julie Senders.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute! Nice work, photog! Love the collage images with the ducklings and the flowers. Such a nice artistic touch :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...