Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

SSSSenior 2013

It's a funny thing being around a high school senior again. All that life advise that I've built up over the last 8 years just comes pouring out. Like word vomit. Must be something about being on the brink of starting such a big (and awesome) next stage of life. Alyssa was this week's poor victim.

No but really, Alyssa was so great, and I tried to keep my words of wisdom to myself. I remember being at that time in my life when the world seems to be right at your fingertips. It's such a unique and exciting time in everyone's life. It's exciting to watch too. See that little twinkle in her eyes.



It wouldn't be a 2013 senior photoshoot without some super cute Tom's




Such a beautiful girl!









Such a great day! Thanks Alyssa for romping around Salmon Creek Park with me. You were a great model, and I'm so excited to see where the next stage of your life takes you!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...