Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

House Warming Gift

Last month I posted a how-to make your own succulent garden. You can find it here. At the time, I made a few smaller gardens and thought they would be useful to keep in case I needed to give a small gift. Luckily, I needed a little gift last week when we visited Nabil's sister Nora in McMinnville at her new house. I used one of my single succulent plants to give as a house warming present.


They really help to warm up the look of a window sill, and better than that, they are difficult to kill because they require very little water.




These make be great gifts for so many occasions; house warming, baby shower, birthday. One of my friends even used something similar for party favors. You can find a few pics of her mini garden here. Now I just need to make a few more so that I can grab and go on the very likely event that I forget to buy a gift before our next event. :)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...