Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Mac-Town with the Sister in Law

On Saturday Nabil and I took a trip to McMinnville, OR to visit his sister, Nora, who just moved to Mac from Portland. Nabil and I lived in ol' Mac town for four years for college, so we know our way around. It was fun to not only see Nora's new digs, but also revisit our old stomping grounds. I brought my camera, and I had some time to get a few shots while wearing out the dog.

 Common' dad, throw it. I'm sitting so patiently, just throw it already!


 What a handsome hubby I have.


This is Nabil's sister, Nora. It's fun to shoot Nora because well, she's just so pretty!


Brother and Sister


 He could run to fetch all day long!


This is Nora being very impressed.


What sweet little boy smiling for the camera.
After the photo op, we took a walk around the campus for a trip down memory lane. The sun got a little too low for good pictures then, so this is where we stop. Thanks for checking up.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. That is such a great photo of Zizou on the RR tracks. Framer!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...