Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Sister Sydney

I've been in Spokane the last couple days to send my sister Sydney off to her semester abroad in Tanzania. We have been busy packing up her room, and trying to keep ourselves occupied, but today is the day we actually have to drop her off and say goodbye. I'm excited (and nervous) for her, and I know that she will have the time of her life. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be crying the whole drive back to Portland however. Goodbyes are always difficult even if it is only four months. I think that somehow we both know she is going to come back a little different person, more grown-up. You can't go through a trip like that and not change.

On a lighter note, yesterday Syd, her boyfriend, Jacob, and I hung out in downtown Spokane. Below are a few of the pics we took by the river.










Have a great trip Syd!! We'll see you in four and a half months. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...