Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Morning Balls

Alright, I just made up that name. They may also be called "after-school balls" or "power balls". I found this recipe on Pinterest, but of course changed it a bit to fit what I had in my kitchen. These are really easy to make, and taste almost like a cookie. These were made in a failed attempt to make my own energy bars. They are very healthy and make a great grab and go breakfast or snack
  • 1/2 cup rolled oats
  • scant 1/2 cup applesauce
  • 1/4 cup salted peanut butter (I would normally use almond butter, but I ran out)
  • 1/4 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • 3 T raisins
  • 1 tablespoon sugar
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix the applesauce and peanut butter, then add all other ingredients and mix until well-combined. Shape into balls and bake for around 15-20 minutes. Super easy and super healthy right? Enjoy!






Until next time...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...