Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ringing in the New Year!

2011 is in the rear view mirror and to it I say good riddance! 2012 will be the year of the Zerizefs! We are determined to make this year the best yet. While 2011 was not our favorite, we do have a lot of great memories to take away.

In March 2011 we welcomed a new addition to the family. We love our little Z.

In April 2011 we headed down to FL to celebrate my cousin Katherine and Aaron's wedding. What a great day.

...and you can't really beat that backdrop! It was a great sunny break from the Oregon spring rain. More photos of the Trotter/Schwartz wedding can be seen here.

In May 2011, Nabil's sister Nora married Freddie Lamb. I still think she is the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. We love her! To see more photos of the Lamb wedding, click here.

In June 2011, Nabil and I met my step-dad, Bill, in Spokane (which is where Sydney lives). This photo pretty much sums up the visits when the three of us get together. Lots of fun.

We brought Zizou with us, and my step-dad brought his dog Buddy. Zizou had lots of fun annoying Buddy.

The summer of 2011, was also filled with Timber's games. This family shows unconditional love for the Timbers. Some of us by choice, and some of us have no other choice.

Go Timbers!

In August 2011, our good friends Brooke and Luke got married. We had a girls' day wine tasting a few days before. What a gorgeous time to go check out the vineyards!

 Brooke and Luke were married at Bridal Veil Lakes in the Gorge. This was one of my favorite weddings I have ever been to. Brooke decorated everything, and it was all very "country-chic". So perfect.

My dad got married in September 2011. I'm so glad that we were able to be there. It was on a bridge in the Wyoming country-side and a gorgeous fall day. I've never seen my dad so happy.

And this was the beautiful bride.

Another wine tasting adventure in October 2011. This was right before crush, so the grapes were plump for pickin'.

The Occupy movement was in full force in October. To see more photos that I took at a rally, click here

Thanksgiving 2011 - my favorite holiday.

The day after Thanksgiving tradition: snowshoeing on Mt. Hood. This year, our friends Brooke and Luke joined us.

We took our Christmas card photo while up on the mountain.

My mom came to P-town for Christmas break this year, so we went all out an decorated the whole house. We had a great time with her for the holiday and enjoyed showing her around our city.

We are also dog-sitting Olive while her parents are taking a late honeymoon in Thailand. She is much calmer than Zizou, so she puts up with us dressing her in Santa's hat.

We hope you all had a great past year, but a better year to come. Happy New Year everyone. We'll see you next year!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...