Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve with the Zerizefs

It's Christmas eve here in P-town, and we have finally settled down and are anxiously awaiting Santa's arrival. We had a fun-filled day hoping around Portland. My mom got in town early this morning, and we've been going non-stop ever since. We took her around the city, but then came home for a bit before heading back out to an x-mas eve service.

The table is all ready and set for x-mas eve dinner.

The great thing about these place mats is that they can be used for every holiday. Very versatile. ...and yes, I promise, I will put up the how to soon. I ran out of time between Thanksgiving and now.

Centerpieces

The stockings are hung by the ...window with care.

Olive is staying with us for a few weeks, and Zizou couldn't be more excited.

My mom and I started a little craft project.

They are little appetizer skewers. Aren't they cute? I think they'd make great gifts.

Cute little Zizou dressed up and ready for papa elf.

Olive is much better about letting me put a Santa hat on her to take a picture. Isn't she so cute!?

It's going to be a great Christmas at the Zerizefs! We wish you all the best Christmas day as well, with love from our family to yours.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...