Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sara Adams - portrait swap


Remember back in June when I wrote about working with another photographer in town to trade head shots? Ya, me neither. Last post I wrote that I have been super busy this summer. Because of that, I haven't had much time to work on personal projects.

Anyway, back in June, Sara Adams and I went out to scout some locations just north of Portland. We brought along our cameras and took some pictures of one another. You know, us photogs like to practice when we don't have anything scheduled. Sara posted the pictures that she took of me in a post here. Be sure to check it out. I like to see our different styles and takes on the same location and subject.




We purposefully gave ourself lots of time so that we would hit "golden hour". Ah, golden hour.




 All in all, a pretty good day.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...