Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Krahmer Family

This summer has absolutely flown by. Each week I keep adding more blogposts to the "to do" list, and each week I find that I have less and less time to actually write a blog post. The upside to this is that all of you fine folks will have something to read at least once a week for the next couple months! So, I suppose, you're welcome!

To get things started off right, I wanted to share a recent family session. In July, I had the opportunity to photograph one of my favorite families who just welcomed baby boy Blake.

Portland Family Photogrpaher

Portland Family Photogrpaher

Portland Family Photogrpaher

Portland Family Photogrpaher

Portland Family Photogrpaher

Portland Family Photogrpaher

Portland Family Photogrpaher

This is the Krahmer's second child, and I have to admit, I don't have too much experience with toddlers(ish), and I was a little nervous going in. You know, it's like you're standing on the outside of a boxing ring just waiting to start. "What are they going to do to me?!"

Totally joking. ...mostly. Allie was so cute and excited to be a part of everything. It was incredible to see how much she loves and cares for her new little brother. She was very enthralled with what he is able to do, but still protective and curious.

Portland Family Photogrpaher

Portland Family Photogrpaher

Portland Family Photogrpaher

Portland Family Photogrpaher

Portland Family Photogrpaher

Portland Family Photogrpaher

Portland Family Photogrpaher

Portland Family Photogrpaher

Portland Family Photogrpaher

Portland Family Photogrpaher

And... Thats a wrap!
Portland Family Photogrpaher

Thanks so much Krahmer family! Your family is beautiful and just keeps getting better. I'm excited to see how it morphs and changes in the years to come.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...