Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Holiday Sale - Show me the Goods


About a month ago, I introduced my new holiday mini-session. If you missed it, you can get the 411 here. As you may have noticed from many of my past posts, I know my way around a camera, but when it comes to graphic design, I'm a flop. I know this, and I'm not trying to pretend. In fact, I'm embracing it because it means I get to team up with amazing people like Jehn Glenn.

Jehn is incredibly talented and designs everything you can think of for people/businesses all around the country. We teamed up for this project, and Jehn designed three unique cards which are specifically designed for this shoot. Before I go on to show you all the cards, can we all just take a second to think about how cool that is?! I mean this totally awesome graphic designer made three cards specifically for my clients! No one else, nowhere else will be able to use them, and they look so much better than the often cliche, overused, on-line cards (we won't name any names here...). Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty cool.  <- Curb Your Enthusiasm reference (incase you didn't get that)

Now that we've reviewed all the deets, let's get to the meat!

Option #1:
Courtney Z Photography
Courtney Z Photography
Option #2:

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography


 Option #3:
Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Now that' I've got you all super excited, I'm going to reiterate some of the deets:

What am I getting?
Mini-session
$95
20-minute session
thumb drive with 10 images
$15 photo print credit

Mini-session with Choice of  Exclusive Holiday Card Design
$175
30-minute session
thumb drive with 15 images
$25 photo print credit
Your choice from one exclusive holiday card designed by Jehn Glynn

How do I sign up?
To schedule your appointment please click here and follow the instructions. I will be in contact shortly about times available on the date you choose. You may also e-mail me if you have any questions/concerns.

Anything else?
Session will cover groups of up to 4 people. You may use this time however you like: kids, whole family, couples, etc. $15 per extra person. Pooches are welcome too.
*opportunity to reschedule due to inclement weather conditions

Looking forward to showing you all some snippets of all the holiday session photos!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...