Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Welcome to the World Arlo Erickson!

Remember about a month ago when I showed you all my BFF's super cute pregnant belly photos? Well, as most pregnant ladies tend to do, Brooke had her sweet little son just a little over three weeks ago. I'd like to introduce you all to the very handsome Arlo Erickson!


Isn't he just the cutest?! Brooke and Luke are our first really close friends (that we live near) to have a baby. It's so much fun to see him and be around him during the first couple weeks of his life. Ten years from now, I'll be able to be that annoying aunt/friend that can say "I was there on the day you were born!" while he just rolls his eyes and thinks "She says this all the time! Can I just have my birthday present?" Now I know why all my parents friends would always say "I remember when you were this big..." My how the tables have turned.

I need to start honing in my trailing off... Back to little Arlo. These photos were taken when he was only a week old. Look at all that hair!


I love this photo of Brooke and Arlo (below). I like to call Brooke "Martha" because she is just so good at everything. Her food is always the best. Her house and yard are incredible, and have you seen her nursery (if not, you can check it out here)? Being a new mom fits her so well too. He may not know it yet, but this guy is one lucky kid because he has an incredible mom.


I love this photo too ( I mean I love them all, but especially this one). You can see where he gets all that hair.


And the best part of a newborn are all the little details ...and yawns ...and squirms ...and the smell (most of the time).



We were only able to get a few pictures of Olive and Arlo. Olive was a little nervous around Arlo, which is probably a good thing. It was funny though because she wanted to be in the room, but would keep a wary eye on what he was doing.

What a perfect little face and a perfect little addition to the Erickson family. Thanks Brooke and Luke for letting me in to capture this amazing moment in your life. And also for letting me hold him and snuggle him up, but then give him back when he starts crying. :)

I'm sure I will have some follow-up for you guys from month to month and year to year. I can't help but photograph such a handsome face.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Awe, thanks friend :) You're the best. Thanks for capturing such a special time so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job, Courtney! Arlo IS adorable . . . it's true! <3 Such a happy little family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...