Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Meredith and Andrew's Engagement Session

A few weeks ago, I met up with Meredith and Andrew for a mini engagement photoshoot. I love working with these two. They are all giggles. I mean, I'm sure it was mostly the awkwardness of being in front of a camera, but I love it when couples start laughing instead of standing there staring like a deer in the headlights (maybe a bit of an dramatization). Laughing always makes for great, playful photos.

Courtney Z Photography

The more I shot with these two, the more excited I got for their wedding. It's so fun working with engaged couples because they are still in that, lovey-dovey, hands all over each other phase. Don't get me wrong, I love being married, but it's always fun to be around young love.

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Seriously, I don't think you can get any cuter. I love that they just love to be around each and make each other laugh.

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Andrew and Meredith, thanks so much for letting me shoot such an incredible and fun milestone in your life. I can not wait for the big day! Amazing, backyard, barn weddings are my fave.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...