Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Baby Erickson is almost here!

Guess what everyone?! My BFF Brooke and her hubby are expecting!! Well, she is 40 weeks pregger now, so not only is she expecting, she is about ready to pop. A few weeks ago, they let me shove them in front of my lens to take some fun maternity shots. ...and soon, I'll be able to show you some little baby boy pictures!

Seriously, a pretty good looking family don't ya think?

It's funny, because since I've known these two, they have always been a super cute couple. Now that they have a little bun baking, they are cute to the enth degree. Really, this is what they're like all the time. One lucky kid if you ask me.

The Erickson family photos wouldn't be complete without some highlights of sweet little Olive.

And here's Luke sneaking a little listen to his soon to be son.


This is one of my favorite shots:



Brooke might punch me for posting these two photos of her, but I LOVE them. You hear about the pregnant lady glow, and Brooke is just about the cutest little pregnant lady you have ever seen. These are one of those pictures that I think her kids will look at in twenty years and adore how their mom looked and smiled before their life even began.

Okay that is enough of me getting all emotional and serious up in here. Baby E is coming soon, so check back for some adorable baby photos.

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. You're so talented and sweet. Thanks for capturing such a special time in our lives, on film. Makes me want to cry, but that could also be the hormones...

    You are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have honestly never seen my daughter look more beautiful, and you captured that expectant look perfectly! Brooke is fortunate to have such a caring, talented friend!
    Louise (aka Grandma)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney, these are amazing pics of a pretty special couple/family (can't forget Olive)! :)I agree with Louise on every point. I just know that Luke and Brooke will be wonderful parents. --the other grandma (Grandma E.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are all so sweet. Thank you!
    Hopefully in a week or two, we will have some of a little bebe pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...