Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Baby Gracie

Remember the O'Neal family from a few months ago? If you'd like a little reminder, you can look back at their maternity pictures here. As you may have expected, cute little baby Gracie was born soon after that shoot with ten perfect little finger and ten perfect little toes.

When Gracie was just about a month old, I got the opportunity to go back and snap some more photos of baby G and the new parents. Look at that sweet little face!


I've known Andrew and Nikki for almost eight years now. I've been with them both for many a crazy college nights, and this is the first time that I've seen Andrew with such a kind, gentle hand. Being a dad suites him well.



And oh my gosh, Nikki is such a great new mama. Whenever Gracie would get a little fussy, Nikki would pick her up and she would calm right down again. Like mommy magic.






And look at those little baby fingers and toes. She's so precious. 






And to top it all off... a little Blue Steel for ya! She's born to be a model.

I love this family and their newest addition. I can't wait to see her grow through the years.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...