Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Seeing Double

Just kidding, no need to sprint off to the eye doctor. A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to do my first twin babies photoshoot. If you thought one baby was cute, you are going to get twice as excited now. Double the baby cuteness is about to ensue!

Lindsey and John invited me over to their house to get some shots of the kids and the family! They have their hands full with two newborns and two very sweet (and energetic) dogs, but they make it work, and their family is so great!

Lucy and Henry were so adorable I had a hard time keeping my pinching fingers off those cute little cheeks. Don't you just want to go through the screen and pinch them yourself?






Lucy was such a daddy's girl. She just kept staring at him then smiling. So adorable!


I cannot get over how cute this family is. I mean seriously! I just kept clickin' my shutter away while they kept giving me one cute Christmas card pose after another!



We had to try hard to make this shot, but we got it. No broken baby bones in the process...


Such a SWEET little face!

...and so handsome!

Now that we are officially fb friends, I can't wait to see photos of these two as they grow up. I can just picture them being the best of friends when they are cute little toddlers.

And by the end of the shoot, after just a little fussing, they both drifted off to sleep.


Thanks again Mackey family! I had such a great time, and I completely adore your beautiful family!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...