Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Sneak Peek - inside a wedding shoot

A few weeks ago I got the opportunity to help coordinate a faux-wedding photo shoot. It was like being a little girl and playing dress-up except this time everyone was all grown up. There was a real cake, real champagne, real flowers, and real people. It was great because I got to help as well as take some of my own photographs instead of actually dressing up, which I have never been into even when I was a wee-one.

Now, I'm not allowed to show all the pics yet. Once the magazine for the shoot is published, I will be able to show more, but for now I'll just leave you drooling a bit:



These flowers were SOOO gorgeous. I couldn't stop staring. I will post more in a few weeks! ...with all the sources. :)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...