Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

10 on 10 - Nov. 2014


Once again, another month has gone by and I have no idea where the time went. Do I sound like a broken record on all of my 10 on 10's yet? 2014 is almost over already! While you're here checking out this month's post, make sure you check out all the other 10 on 10ers this month. I know they will all have some great eye candy to spruce up your Monday.


So this month, I was randomly in Atlanta for about 48 hours for a conference. I have some family (my cousins and aunt and uncle) that live just outside of Atlanta, and they were nice enough to drive into the city to take me to dinner. If you know me very well at all, you know that family is really important to me. We live so far away from one another. 2700 miles to be exact. Yes, I mapped it. We live on opposite ends of the country, but every time I do see them, it makes my heart warm. Not to get too sappy on you all here (I'll stop soon, I promise). These girls are all so beautiful inside and out, and I love seeing the unique women they have all become. Plus, I don't think you could get a cuter family if you tried.







We hit up Sweet Georgia's Juke Joint downtown. A true southern style place with some amazing jazz live music. Even a Portland food snob like me left Juke's happy and overly full. If you're in town and need some grub, stop in and get some fried chicken because it was delish!





Thanks again Harrison's I love you all and hope I get to see you again soon. :)

I have a list of things to blog before another 10 on 10 post comes around, so stay tuned. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...