Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

10 on 10 - August 2014


Another month has come and gone, and I have embarrassingly gone a whole month without posting anything else. This last month has flown by and been so insanely busy. I can promise to be better about posting in this coming month because I have lots of material for ya. 

For now, however please indulge yourself in another 10 on 10, and make sure to check out all the other 10 on 10ers while you're at it. Two newbies joined us last month (Shaw Photography and Brittany Conner Photography). The entire group is rock solid and coming your way from all across the country, so go see what they have in store.



Welcome back team. Today I'm taking you on a little tour of the Oregon Coast. My mom was in town to visit in late July. She has only been here once before in the summer. All the other times being for Christmas, during the pit of Oregon's yearly weather cycle. I keep telling her to come visit in the summer because Oregon really does have blue skies and sun. This trip, Oregon did not disappoint.

We took a few days to drive down the Oregon Coast from Cannon Beach to Newport. One known for Haystack Rock and the other for hauling the best seafood the Pacific Ocean has to offer. We were dog sitting Brooke's dog, Olive and I think it's safe to say Z and Olive had the best time of their whole life. It wasn't too bad for the rest of us either.

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Portland, OR Photographer

Portland, OR Photographer

Courtney Z Photography

Portland, OR Photographer

Portland, OR Photographer

I finally got to tell me mom "see, I told you so!" when it comes to beautiful Oregon weather. I put up with the gloom and doom in December/January to be able to experience this kind of day in the summer. And we couldn't have asked for a better day. ...plus I had the best Rockfish EVER at Local Ocean.

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Live these photos - so good! Also, thank you again for taking such good care of Olive. As always :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend. And of course. She's welcome anytime. :)

      Delete
  2. Great photos!!! Beautiful weather and not too crowded on the beach! Awesome! I've got to get to Newport sometime, I haven't been there for maybe 15 years or so...it's time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, the beach this time a year is a must. Maybe tomorrow. It's supposed to get triple digits...
      And check out Local Ocean in Newport. Soooo good!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...