Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cody and Stephanie's Backyard Wedding

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to work as a second shooter for Margaret Jacobson. She is a great photographer here in Portland, and I was so thankful to have the opportunity to work with such a talented seasoned vet. It was a beautiful wedding and a beautiful couple.

It's so fun to watch the girls getting ready. ...and really I couldn't have asked for a more photogenic bride. Barely any makeup yet, and still so gorgeous.
Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

A close up on the dress:
Courtney Z Photography

...and the handsome groom. I had to make him get ready twice, because he did it without me there the first time. Boys, don't they know they have to wait for the photographer to get ready?! He was a trooper though. I think he was just too excited and couldn't wait to see his girl.
Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Groomsmen. If this isn't bromance, I don't know what is.
Courtney Z Photography

The best man fine tuning his speech
Courtney Z Photography

The happy couple... 's feet
Courtney Z Photography

I told you, crazy photogenic, right?!
Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Love this one
Courtney Z Photography

I'm pretty sure I have never been in a more gorgeous backyard. Cody and Stephanie probably got sick of me telling them how gorgeous it was, but I couldn't help myself. It was stunning. I'm talking like backyard of my dreams kind of stunning.
Courtney Z Photography

Not only was the venue amazing, but the bride's mom added these great details all over. She hand painted/wrote about 8 of these chalkboards for the wedding. Far better than I could ever do.
Courtney Z Photography

And onto the ceremony
Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

And the after party. Who doesn't love a photo of the guests having a great time? I know I do.
Courtney Z Photography

First dance
Courtney Z Photography

Right before sunset, down by the river
Courtney Z Photography

Courtney Z Photography

I know I don't usually post this many photos for one wedding, but I couldn't help myself. Great light, great couple, great party = great photos. Thanks Stephanie, Cody, and Margaret for letting me tag along and be a part of your beautiful day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...